Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Power of One Challenge - Weekly Weigh In


 I can't believe another week has gone by.  I didn't do any workouts this week, but I joined Weight Watchers online and so far so good.  Doing what I'm suppose to be doing that is.  Recording all my food intake, which was one of my goals.  Wondering how I did...well let us see...



The good news is I lost, the bad news not as much as would have liked.  But, this is why I NEED to do my workouts.  Honestly, I really HATE doing my workouts.  I dread doing them, while I'm doing it, all I can think about is how much longer it'll be before I'm done.  Though after I'm done, I'm very happy and proud of myself.  

This week I lost 0.2 pounds.

Week 1:  211.6
Week 2:  208.8
Week 3:  210.6
Week 4:  210.4

Total Weight Loss:  1.2 Pounds



  






1 comment:

  1. you need to keep trying different activities! life is too short to do a workout you have.

    ReplyDelete