I like the Flylady program, and I will be using a lot of what Flylady has taught me, but I'm also going to be using my Organize Now book. Which I bought a year ago and never read, I have the 2008 edition and I believe their is a new 2010 version you could check out.
My goals for today:
- Print out my goal list and post it on my refrigerator. This way I will see my goals everyday and when I get hungry I see that list and shut the refrigerator door.
- Shower fix my hair and make-up
- Post my daily blog post
My goals for the week: (Organize Now book)
- Make sure I get at least 7 hours of sleep per night
- Jot down a small to-do list of everything I want/need to do for that day
- Limit the amount of computer time
- Schedule some breaks during the day (me time)
- Schedule time to exercise (this is going to be hard for me)
- Eliminate clutter drainers (clutter, unhealthy relationships, items on your to-do list that need to be done until other tasks are complete)
30 minutes later (or so...lol)...I've showered, got dressed, fixed my hair & make up and printed out my goals and posted them on the refrigerator!