Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Power of One Challenge - Week 2 Day 14

Can you believe it, it's been 14 days since I started the Power of One Challenge.  Sadly I know my weigh in tomorrow is not going to be that great, I think I've gained.  But no worries.  I focusing on the now and I just got done another intense workout on my EA Sport Active.  I workout for 21 minutes & 28 seconds.  My calorie burn target was 141.8 calories but I ended up burning 155.1 calories, yay!  I also completed all 18 workouts.  I was so sore this morning and I wasn't sure that I could do today's workout, but "told" myself to "Do It!"  I tend to listen to myself better than to anyone else.

I've been brain storming on my Power Of One January Project #2, hope to have it finish by Friday.  Short post today, got some things to do.


  

No comments:

Post a Comment