Friday, January 7, 2011

Power of One Challenge - Week 2 Day 10



Ten days in and 2.8 pounds down, not to bad.  Though I wanted to share something today that I didn't know.  I'm sure some of you already know this, but I'll share it anyway.  Did you know that 3500 calories equals 1 pound of fat.  Interesting isn't it.  So to lose 1 pound of fat per week, I need to make sure i eat 3500 calories less per week.  Don't sound to hard, does it?  I've been counting points, but, I think I'm going to try counting calories and see if I can cut 3500 calories out of my diet.  I also found out how to figure out how much we eat in calories per day.  To figure it out, it's your weight times ten.  So my daily calories I eat are 2008 calories per day.  So to lose 3500 calories (1 pounds) per week, I need to eat 500 calories less per day.  But since, I only have 5 more days before my next weigh in, I'm going to have to eat 700 calories less per day, which my calorie intake will be 1308 per day.  Oh boy that may not be easy, but we'll see how I do.  Plus if I exercise (IF is the key word), I can add calories to my diet.  Not sure all the stats on that, but I'm sure I can find the answer somewhere on the web.

I also need to come up with a routine list.  My daily routine is so NOT set as a routine.  I'll be sharing my routine & time management list on my sidebar as soon as I have it put together, hopefully by the end of the day (fingers crossed).

Here it's 9 o'clock (EST), and I have not showered yet.  So, I'm going to finish this post, and finish drinking my coffee, then off to shower, fix my hair and make up.  Then work on my list.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment