Sunday, January 9, 2011

Bad, Bad, BAD Weekend!

Excuse me as I take a moment to scream...

AHHHHHHHHH

I feel a little better now.  I have been so bad this weekend.  After a great loss this week, I rewarded myself with food.  Now I feel so bloated, sad and disappointed in myself.  Why did I allow myself do this?  I know why, I felt good that I lost a few pounds, but am so scared to weigh in again, because I may gain an pound back.  So if I'm going to gain a pound, I'd mind as well enjoy the food that goes in me.  I am so scared of weigh in days.  I have it drilled in my head that I have to lose, and I'm so afraid of failing myself.  I've done it so many times before, that I throw in the towel and don't care anymore.  I've only gave it a week, only a week.  Come on Angie, get you $hi% together.  I won't be able to fulfill my goals if I don't get it together.  Why, do I do this to myself.  

I'm writing this at 9 o'clock at night.  Getting ready to head to bed, and know that tomorrow is a new day, and that I really need to love myself if I really want to change me.


  

1 comment:

  1. Tomorrow is a clean slate and a new day!

    (try to focus less on weight/pounds and more on health... which I know you know.... )

    KUDOS to your success

    ReplyDelete