Thursday, December 30, 2010

Power of One Challenge - Week 1 Day 2

I've decided that I'm going to post as often as I can about my ups and downs for the next eight weeks.  I may not be able to post everyday, but I sure am going to try.  Today started out lazy.  I woke up with a really stuffed up nose, can't breath at all, just a cold coming on.  But I'll be able to fight it off, I usually do.  So needless to say, I didn't sleep to well last night because of my stuffed up nose.  Trying to do a little housework, but I don't want to get to carried away, because that's when I'll end up getting really sick.  So I'm just taking it easy today, and try not to veg out to much.  Pumping a lot of vitamin C to fight the cold.

So around eleven o'clock I decided to take a shower and put some make up on.  I did this when I was doing the Flylady program (which will be one of my lifestyle goals in January), and when I did my hair and face I felt so much better about myself.  It's a real big motivator.  So here I am (just a head shot):


So I feel so much better now, and hopefully as I post day to day, and week to week, my face will thin out and my smile will get bigger!

1 comment:

  1. HI there! I am your newest follower from the blog hop! Lovely blog:)
    You can find me at www.bouffeebambini.blogspot.com

    Happy Holidays!

    Good luck with your weight loss journey. I've been pregnant for 2 years straight ans will have about 80 pounds to loose once my second baby comes out so I totally feel ya:)

    ReplyDelete